To suggest edits or photos, open the Portal in your Scanner to bring up the details page. Note that you do not need to be in range of the Portal - you simply must be able to see the Portal on your screen when all the way zoomed out in your Scanner. Or, can also submit edits by clicking on the Portal name displayed in COMM.
- Once you are at the Portal details page, touch the Portal’s photo. Here you can view the Portal’s current description and all of it’s photos.
- To suggest an edit or photo, select the the Edit button on the bottom right of your Scanner.
To suggest a photo
- Touch the camera icon.
- Select NEW PHOTO to take a photo using your device’s camera or EXISTING to select a photo from your device’s storage.
- Once you’ve selected your photo, touch SEND to submit your candidate photo for review.
- While the image appears cropped on the confirmation screen, submitted photos do retain their original aspect ratio (Portrait or Landscape).
To make edits to the title, description or location
- Touch the EDIT button in the upper right.
- Select EDIT TITLE, ADD/EDIT DESCRIPTION or EDIT LOCATION.
- Enter the correct title or description, or when editing location, touch and drag the map until the marker is in the correct location.
- Touch SEND to confirm your correction.