We will remove Portals from Ingress for a very narrow and defined set of reasons, including if:
- They doesn’t have safe pedestrian access.
- They are on the grounds of primary/secondary schools
- They are on private residential property (single family homes and farms)
- They obstruct the driveway of emergency services and may interfere with the operations of fire stations, police stations, hospitals, military bases, industrial sites, power plants, and air traffic control towers
- They are not permanent, including seasonal displays that are only put up during certain times of the year
- They are natural features (Includes pictures of landscapes as well as submissions where the subject is a lake, river, stream, mountain, volcano, waterfall). Note that photos that include man-made points of interest - plaques, signs, etc. - near natural features are acceptable.
If you’re a property owner requesting deletion of Ingress Portals, please visit this link to submit your request with all necessary details.
Portals that meet these criteria must be reported via your Scanner. At this time, we’re unable to take removal reports via email or through this site.
To report Portals that don't exist, don't meet criteria, or that are dangerous, inaccessible or on private property
- From the Portal details page, touch the Portal’s photo. Here you can view the Portal’s current description and all of it’s photos.
- Select REPORT INVALID PORTAL, and choose the reason you believe the Portal is invalid.