The Intel Map link planning tool allows you to plan links and fields and easily identify potential blocking links.
To begin link planning, select a Portal from which you wish to link. In the Portal data pop-up, click on the button to draw a link originating at that Portal. Your origin Portal will become identified with an orange link targeting indicator.
Click on the desired destination Portal to create a planned link. Before clicking on a destination Portal, you may hover your cursor over a Portal to see the detailed Portal information. This can be helpful when selecting among closely grouped Portals.
Your link will be displayed as an orange line drawn between the two Portals you selected. Blocking links will be highlighted with a dashed red line, and Portals anchoring those links will also be highlighted in red. Planned links do not detect other planned links as potentially blocking.
There is no limit to the number of planned links you can draw. You may remove a planned link at any time by pressing the X in the center of the link. Remove all planned links by pressing the button in the top right portion of the map.
Use the button to get a direct shareable URL to the Intel Map including your planned links. Although there is no limit when planning links, only the forty most recently planned links will be included in this shareable URL.
The Intel Map displays the Mind Unit score by faction both globally and by regional Cell. The Regional Score tab displays information for the Cell you are currently viewing on the Intel Map. If you are zoomed out enough to view multiple Cells, the score is displayed for the cell closest to the center of your map, which will be highlighted in orange.
Select the Regional Score tab to view a drop down window with more information. From this window, you can see:
- The Cell name.
- The current Mind Unit score for that Cell.
- Scores from past Checkpoints. Scroll down in this section to see more Checkpoint scores.
- The top 3 Agents for that Cell.
- Time to next Checkpoint.
The world view of the Intel Map displays the most prominent links and fields and Portals that anchor them. As you zoom in, shorter links become visible. If you continue to zoom in, all Portals will become visible, and you can use the Filter button on the lower right of the Intel Map to set what level Portals are displayed.
- The Level filter allows you to set the range of levels for Portals you wish to view. The minimum Portal level is dependent on your zoom level on the map - zoom in to view lower level or neutral Portals. This filter changes automatically as you zoom in or out, but you can manually change it by clicking on each level.
- The Health filter allows you to set the maximum health percentage for Portals you wish to view. Click on one of the displayed percent values to only display Portals at or below that health level.
Discover and share Missions
Click here to learn more about how to discover and share Ingress Missions via the Intel Map.