Our goal is to provide a fun and fair gaming experience for all of our players, and we expect all Agents to maintain a courteous and respectful environment for the entire community. If you suspect another player is not playing in accordance with the Ingress Terms of Service or the Community Guidelines, please report their behavior.
Note that before reporting an Agent for harassment:
- Please reach out to your local law enforcement if you feel you are in danger.
- Please refrain from engaging with this Agent in COMM or on the field.
- We strongly advise you to block the Agent in COMM before submitting a report. The number of times an Agent has been blocked is one of the indicators we use during our review.
- We review all reports that are submitted to us. However, for privacy reasons, we do not discuss actions taken on other agents.
- Be assured that we do not disclose the source of our reports.