If you believe your account has been terminated in error, you may appeal the termination decision. We will respond to your appeal after a complete investigation of your account. Please note that we have a high level of confidence in our decisions and very few terminations are ever overturned.
Before submitting a request for account review, please note that -
- We will not be able to comment on any internal mechanisms that flagged your account for termination.
- Repeated or abusive appeals will not lead to a quicker investigation.
- Once we’ve investigated your account, our decision would be final. Appeals sent after the final review may not receive a response.
- For privacy reasons, we cannot respond to appeals made on social media or any other platform.
- We expect that you’ve read the Ingress Terms of Service and Community Guidelines before submitting an appeal.